Nobody wants to be in an accident. But unfortunately they do happen.
We want to help you and guide you as best we can in the event you are in an accident when it comes to repairing your vehicle.
If an Accident Occurs:
* Assess the situation and ALWAYS stay calm. If anyone is injured, call 911 immediately for help.
* If you are an OnStar subscriber, press the red Emergency Services Button.
* Never leave the scene of the accident.
* Only move your vehicle if its position puts you in danger, or you are instructed to do so by a police officer.
* Gather important information from the other driver if possible such as:
Name, Address, Phone, Driver License # State, Date it Expires, Date of Birth, License Plate Number VIN Number (Vehicle Identification Number) Their Policy Number and General Description of Damage to their vehicle. Also, any witness information as well.
Choosing a Collision Repair Shop:
It’s your right to choose where to have the repairs done for your vehicle.
* Your insurance company may refer you to one of their preferred shops, but this is not your only choice.
* You may opt for repairs at a dealer or independent body shop.
* Your insurance company and Body Shop must agree on your repairs, so stay involved in the process and ask questions.
Repairing Your Vehicle:
It is also your right to have your vehicle restored to pre-accident condition.
Only OEM (Original Manufacturer) parts can do this.
* You may insist on replacement parts from the manufacturer
* Check your insurance policy now for OEM parts usage.
* Many insurance policies limit compensation for collision repair by specifying aftermarket parts.
* If another party’s insurance company is responsible for the repairs, you are NOT obligated to accept their repair valuation.
* You control the repair and parts choices, so insist on OEM parts!
There are so many other variables when it comes to getting your vehicle repaired.
But we want you to take comfort in knowing that Bryner Collision will assist you from start to finish.
We work with Certified GM Collision Facilities to ensure your vehicle is repaired back to pre-accident condition.
We also will assist you with any rental car needs, as well as review your insurance policy to ensure the entire process is as stress free as possible!
So in the event you are in an accident, please reach out to Bryner Collision and allow us to make sure the job is done right!